Everest Base Camp Trek
Do you want to go to the Everest Base Camp? but you are short in time and money? If yes then Sherpa Expedition and Trekking companies have the best deal for you. This package of ours is perfectly made for you. Wondering about the thrill and services, you don’t have to worry about that at all. No matter what is the price and time, we promise you to provide with the best services and equal thrill as any of our trekking packages. This Everest Base Camp trek is also famously known as EBC is customized just in 11 days. Especially, for those who are short in time and money but still want to experience the thrills of Everest Base Camp in the lowest possible Budget. In this trek, you’ll be taken to EBC through the shortest trekking path. Whichever path we choose, the level of excitement and joy will still be the same as stated earlier.
Planning to trek in Nepal? Let’s help you with a snapshot overview of what’s likely the Twenty four best treks in Nepal. At least, they are currently the most famous treks in Nepal, based on a number of travelers.
Every year Nepal attracts +200,000 trekkers. That also means that every year +200,000 people are faced with the hard choice of selecting which trekking destination to explore in Nepal. Let’s face it – this is not an easy choice.
How odd it may sound the decision of choosing your favorite trek might actually be easier made in your home country (likely with proper internet connection also…) than in the bustling trekking and tourist area, Thamel, where hundreds of trekking agencies inevitably will offer you different opinions as to which trek is the best trek in Nepal.
Worst case, some opinions offered by local trekking agencies might be more profit-driven than anything else. Best case, you’ll receive good but likely different pieces of advice from various prudent trekking companies in Kathmandu. Because which trek is actually the best in Nepal?
While some may believe there’s an ultimate answer to that question it does literally come down to your own personal trekking preferences. Let us exemplify with a few relevant aspects of trekking which you need to consider, before being able to zoom in on THE best trek in Nepal, for you personally:
- What level of trekking difficulty are you seeking?
- How many days do you have available for trekking in Nepal?
- Looking for a remote trekking destination, or, will a touristy one be okay as well?
- Are you a budget traveler or is price less relevant for you?
- During which season(s) are you trekking in Nepal? (some treks are not recommended during the monsoon and winter season)
- Looking for remote and hard camping treks (also sometimes named ‘adventure treks’) or the simpler guesthouse treks?
- Are you alone, or with someone? Some treks in Nepal have Restricted Permits and hence require a minimum of two people, and the company of a Nepali guide or porter.
Below we’re listing the currently 12 most popular trekking destinations in Nepal taking into account the above-mentioned trekking parameters, a 3-liner sales pitch, high and low-lights, and finally its Trek Facts.
Hopefully, these best treks in Nepal crash-course will assist you further with selecting your favorite trekking destination.
- Everest Base Camp Trek
- Gokyo Valley Trek
- Everest Three High Pass Trek
- 19 Days Everest Three High Passes Trek
- 14 Day Everest Base Camp Trek
- Gokyo Renjo La Pass Trek
- Everest Base Camp Heli Trek
- Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek
- Annapurna Round Trek
- Upper Mustang Trek
- Mardi Himal Trek
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek
- Mohare Danda Trek
- 13 Days Annapurna Base Camp Trek
- Annapurna Circuit Trek
- 14 Days Annapurna Circuit Trek
- 12 Days Annapurna Circuit Trek
- 15 Days Annapurna Circuit Trek
- 12 Days Annapurna Base Camp Trek
- Manaslu Circuit Trek
- 15 Days Manaslu Circuit Trek
- Langtang Valley Trek
- Kanchenjunga Circuit Trek
- Upper Dolpo Trek